TiVo Software available for download!

I finally took some time last night to upload the current state of my TiVo software, so it's now available to download at http://David.Blackledge.com.
I haven't taken the time to make it easy to install, though... you currently have to install Galleon as a host for the software.
And, it ends up, if you want Tivo Solitaire, you have to download all the files that I've uploaded since it depends on the Solitaire Engine and it depends on Multitasker which depends on all the other files to do all its features. Maybe I'll make a non-Multitasker version (trivially done) just for quick setup.

Anyhow, go to my TiVo page and you'll find everything to download. Feel free to ask if you need help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Rotational Ambigrams

Graph of Recent Air Quality and Allergens in Albuquerque

Team Fortress 2 - Voice Lines with Animations