Graph of Recent Air Quality and Allergens in Albuquerque


Since the City of Albuquerque only publishes a daily report of this information but no graph, I started making a Google Spreadsheet graph of it in 2015 (actually in 2013, but that was allergens-only).


They take 5 or less readings a week so this is around a year's worth (the last 220 or so readings).
I offered the city website a link to one of my graphs a while back, but I guess I have to publish it myself instead.

The pollen is a moving average on a logarithmic scale since those numbers vary wildly. I also included two dim lines for East Side and West Side totals.
They stop taking pollen readings between about November and March. I personally have an issue with something that has an extra bloom right at the end of October, probably Juniper, and so the stop in readings doesn't help, plus I have only graphed TOTAL pollen here.

The Air Quality is on a scale that approximates their warning system.  Usually the only significant things are particulates and Ozone.
Some days they have a message, usually "Rain" or "Snow," that I have showing up as events.  Sometimes it's something useless like "No Pollen."

Unfortunately, the graph size is limited here.  I haven't figured out how to convince Google to let the embedded interactive graph be larger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Rotational Ambigrams

Team Fortress 2 - Voice Lines with Animations